TriMet provides bus, light rail and commuter rail transit services in the Portland, Oregon, metro area. We connect people with their community, while easing traffic congestion and reducing air pollution—making the Portland area a better place to live. More
TriMet Board of Directors Meetings
Next Board Meeting/Briefing
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
Beaverton City Hall
12725 SW Millikan Way
Beaverton, OR 97076
Current meeting documents
Public Forum will be held before our regular Business Meeting. Public Forum will begin at 9 a.m. and will be a maximum of 45 minutes. During Public Forum we will take comments on general topics related to Board business as well as comments on specific Resolutions before the Board. Individuals wishing to speak must sign up prior to 9 a.m.
The regular Business Meeting will begin immediately following Public Forum.
If you are not able to attend the Board meeting and would like to present testimony to the Board, you may send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ordinances are guided by statute and may require a public hearing. To honor that process, we generally will hold the public hearing on the first reading of an Ordinance during the Business Meeting.
If you require an interpreter or other communication aids at a meeting, please call 503-802-8200 or TTY 7-1-1 (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. weekdays) at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
2015 Meeting Schedule
Please note that these are projected dates, and they are subject to change.
- January 28 - Meeting/Briefing
- February 25 - Meeting/Briefing
- March 11 - Budget Briefing
- March 25 - Meeting/Briefing
- April 22 - TSCC Hearing
- April 22 - Meeting/Briefing
- May 27 - Meeting/Briefing
- June 24 - Meeting/Briefing
- July 22 - Meeting/Briefing
- August 12 - Meeting/Briefing
- September 23 - Meeting/Briefing
- October 28 - Meeting/Briefing
- November 11 - Meeting/Briefing
- December 9 - Meeting/Briefing